We’re looking for a self-sufficient and results-focused PPC Account Manager who is well suited to taking on responsibility and working in a small team environment to help deliver great results for our clients.
We are an award-winning, sector-leading, digital marketing agency who are on a mission to help the health and social care sector. We’ve been successfully supporting clients with the acquisition of customers and candidates through defined online campaigns since 2017. As an innovator, we have, and will always, look to evolve our offer in line with the market, both today and in the future. We believe that great people, inspired and connected by great values, are the key to a winning culture and we work hard to make sure that is front and centre in all that we do. We are now growing rapidly with a vast range of clients wanting to work with us and require A-players to join our team. The company is also going through a rebrand in September 2023.
DELIVER incredibly successful Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns using Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads
CREATE campaign briefs and liaise with the production teams to progress the campaign build projects
ANALYSE campaign performance and implement appropriate action plans to achieve target metrics
PRESENT campaign results, insights and future plans in the format of Google Data Studio reports and PowerPoint presentations
INTERPRET and communicate reports, results & key findings to clients in a jargon-free manner & answer any questions
BUILD long-lasting relationships with our clients and help consult on any business challenges
GROW our relationship with clients by identifying and presenting additional areas where we can add value
Want to apply for this role?
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your LinkedIn profile URL if appropriate.
Discretionary Benefits Loved By The Team: 🧘
- Paid birthdays off
- Wellness Allowance - contribution towards home gym equipment, running shoes, vitamins & supplements, gym wear
- Summer Hours - Finish at 3.00 pm on Fridays, go out and enjoy the sun
- Winter Hours - Finish at 4:00 pm on Fridays
- Health care cash plan - can be utlised on Physiotherapy, dental treatment, optical, virtual GP, acupuncture, etc
- Personal Virtual fitness classes
- Free personal face-to-face and online counselling sessions.
- Enjoy extra holidays - Our office is closed between Christmas & New Year
- 2 Paid re-energiser days off a year
- An extra day of leave for every year past your 3-year anniversary
- Team outings (we at Smooth call these bucket-list activities) i.e: Go-karting, pottery making, wine tasting, virtual reality experiences, axe throwing, top golf, paintballing
- Fundraising activities
- Thrive in an atmosphere of accountability, positivity, and creativity
- Celebrate company wins with team drinks & lunches
- Attend key industry events
- One-on-one career coaching
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Clear goals and ongoing feedback
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Huge opportunity to gain experience with a wide range of marketing activities
- Retail vouchers and discounts including restaurants, clothing, electronics and more
- Flexible working & weekly work-from-home days
- Laptop & webcams and other equipment provided